Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: stephencastor
Nowe dzisiaj: 9
Nowe wczoraj: 2
Wszystkie: 20148

Na stronie:
Gości: 124
Użytkowników: 1
Razem: 125

Teraz online:
01: jpwdandar

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - g, Stop the bus! Stop the bus!
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

g, Stop the bus! Stop the bus!

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lw789

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 13, 2018 06:17    Temat postu: g, Stop the bus! Stop the bus! Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Swedish mens Olympic hockey team may have lost a big presence in its line-up. Detroit Free Press reporter Helene St. James is reporting that Red Wings forward Johan Franzen will not be making the trip to Sochi, Russia with the Swedish team. The 34-year-old has been battling concussion-like symptoms. Franzen has appeared in just one game since Dec. 15. In 31 games with the Red Wings this season, Franzen has scored nine goals and added 14 assists. Franzen is one of six Red Wings named to Swedens 25-man Olympic roster alongside Daniel Alfredsson, Jonathan Ericsson, Jonas Gustavsson, Niklas Kronwall and Henrik Zetterberg. He was a member of Swedens 2010 Olympic squad that was beaten in the quarter-finals by Slovakia. Mario Lemina Jersey . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. Blaise Matuidi Jersey . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-gonzalo-higuain-juventus-jersey/. Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. Daniele Rugani Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Juan Cuadrado Jersey . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him.AURORA, Colo. - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. In an interview outside his home with Denver television stations KCNC and KMGH this week, the Broncos defensive lineman said hes back up to 280 pounds, having regained 20 of the 30 pounds he lost last season, and will resume training next week. "Im ready to go. Im going to be better than I was," said Wolfe, who had been reticent to talk to reporters during the season as he and his doctors were stumped by his symptoms that included weight loss and irritability. Wolfe was sidelined for 10 days in August after his arms and legs went numb following a frightening hit in a preseason game at Seattle on Aug. 17. He was cleared in time for the opener against Baltimore. Then, on a bus ride to the airport for a flight to Kansas City on Nov. 29, Wolfe suffered a seizure and was taken to University Hospital in Denver, where he underwent a battery of tests over four days. Wolfe practiced just twice after that, on Dec. 25 and 27, after which the Broncos sent him home to rest, realizing he wouldnt be able to return to help shore up their defence in the playoffs. "I had a bruise on my spinal cord," Wolfe told the stations. "... I thought it was fully healed and I came back a little too soon and I just kept hitting it, kept hitting it, kept hitting it. And it screwed my nervous system up a little bit, just kind of crisscrossed the wires a little bit. "And really just mentally, it was hard to deal with because I didnt know what was going on and why I was losing weight and all this, and my adrenals werent functioning right, nothing was really working right and what it came down to was I needed to let it heal, I needed to let myself heal. So, I took about two months and I just did nothing. And I feel better than Ive ever felt before.&quuot; Wolfe said the seizure he suffered on the bus ride to the airport wasnt the kind where theres foaming at the mouth or convulsions but one in which he just suddenly felt very tired and started sweating profusely, which he dismissed as the effects of having just showered after practice and putting on his three-piece suit.dddddddddddd "I was thinking I just need to get to the plane so I can take a nap," Wolfe recounted. He started to slump into the aisle, however, and Von Miller grabbed him and "Terrance Knighton started yelling, Stop the bus! Stop the bus!" Wolfe recounted. Twenty-six hours later, Wolfe woke up in intensive care. So confused about where he was and why he was strapped down, he broke the hospital bed before he could be calmed down, he said. At first, he didnt realize hed been there that long and his first question was whether hed be able to play against the Chiefs that weekend. Doctors told him theyd had to put him in a medically induced coma to run tests and do spinal taps to rule out such things as brain tumors. After his comeback stalled in December and he realized he wasnt going to get back on the field for the playoffs, Wolfe retreated to his home a few miles from team headquarters and he said didnt even watch football for a while. He did go to the Super Bowl, however, in New Jersey, where he and several other defensive starters such as Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Kevin Vickerson and Rahim Moore watched helplessly from the sideline as the Broncos were throttled 43-8 by the Seattle Seahawks. "It was tough to sit there and watch it happen because I think if our defence was healthy, its a different ballgame," Wolfe said. "... Nothing against Seattle, theyre a great football team and they played a really good game and they had a great season, but I just really would have liked to see what it would have been like to have our true defence out there." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: