Wysłany: Pon Sie 12, 2019 18:25 Temat postu: Testosterone Powder
Testosterone was first extracted from a bull in 1935. After many years, it has developed a variety of different medical species. At present, testosterone in North America can be inject-able (such as testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate), oral, buccal and skin-permeable packages, creams and gels.
The original use of testosterone was to treat hypogonadism, a condition that was supplemented by insufficient autocrine or no testosterone secretion. Proper use of testosterone under hormone replacement therapy (HRT) can maintain the normal testosterone level in the blood.
As with other hormones, testosterone and other anabolic hormones are used in addition to deficiency, but there are other uses, but there are more and more side effects. Such as infertility, loss of libido (sexual sensation) or impotence, osteoporosis, etc. In the late 1940s, testosterone was used as a commercial gimmick with anti-aging drugs. The situation was the same as that of modern growth hormone.
With the masculinization of testosterone, trans males (ie, females become males through degeneration) replace testosterone to maintain testosterone levels in normal males. Similarly, trans females use drugs to suppress testosterone production so that estrogen works.Testosterone powder
Testosterone Powder Usage
Testosterone, also known as androgen, is a steroid hormone that is secreted from the testis of a man or the ovary of a woman. The adrenal gland also secretes a small amount of testosterone. It is the main androgen and protein assimilation steroid. Whether male or female, it has important health effects, including libido, strength, immune function, and resistance to osteoporosis.
According to statistics, adult male testosterone secretion is about 20 times the amount of adult female secretion, the body content of adult women is 7 to 8 times.
Geneally, Testosterone is mainly applied in the following parts:
a. Biochemical Research
b. Medical Uses: For the treatment of non-testis replacement therapy, menopausal syndrome, impotence and other diseases.
c. Sports Use: Increase the number of muscles. Some people who exercise to increase their muscle mass even use a dose that is 250 times the therapeutic dose.
d. Other uses: Biochemical research; natural male hormones that control the development and growth of male sexual organs and male sexual characteristics.
Testosterone Powder Dosage
Testosterone implanted in the treatment of male hypogonadism and gonadal dysplasia, 75mg/time, once every 6 weeks
Testosterone Powder Warning
a. Women who are planning to become pregnant and those who are breastfeeding should not use it.
b. Men with prostate or breast cancer and men with benign prostate hyperplasia are prohibited.
Other possible reactions:
1. Men may develop hypersexuality, rashes, acne, leukopenia, sodium retention, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, diarrhea, hypercalcemia with kidney stones (especially inactive patients) and jaundice.
2. Men after puberty can develop testicular enlargement, loss of sperm flow, lack of sperm, impotence, epididymitis, and abnormal penile erection if used for a long time.
3. Females may experience ovulation, lactation or monthly depression, and may also develop masculinity (low voice and deafness), hirsutism, increased clitoris, degeneration of the mammary gland, and male-like baldness.
4. The use of oral and sublingual tablets can cause inflammation or ulcers.
5. The use of trans-dermal agents may cause local irritation, erythema, allergic contact dermatitis, and sometimes burning-like lesions;
6. If a plaster containing a penetration enhancer is used, skin reactions will become more common.
7. Patients with heart, kidney and liver system damage or with hypercalcemia should not be used. If necessary, sodium natriuretic drugs can be added.