Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: agovufag
Nowe dzisiaj: 19
Nowe wczoraj: 23
Wszystkie: 18160

Na stronie:
Gości: 110
Użytkowników: 1
Razem: 111

Teraz online:
01: agovufag

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - Kenley Jansen spent the day in the docto
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Kenley Jansen spent the day in the docto

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 16, 2019 04:01    Temat postu: Kenley Jansen spent the day in the docto Odpowiedz z cytatem

DENVER (AP) — r’s office getting checked out for an irregular heartbeat.The conclusion: Nothing definitive yet.The Los Angeles Dodgers closer was placed on the 10-day disabled list Friday and manager Dave Roberts wasn’t sure if his absence would be 10 days or possibly even closer to a month — like it was when the right-hander landed on the DL for the same thing seven years ago.“I’m hoping as soon as I can to get something Santiago Casilla Jersey , just for my peace of mind, the guys on the field — our peace of mind,” Roberts said. “His health is most important. Whatever they have to do, the doctors have to do, to protect him.“I know there are things out there as far as a timeline. I haven’t heard definitive as far as any time.”Jansen was at the hotel before the game Thursday against the Colorado Rockies and didn’t feel right. He was taken to a Denver hospital for tests and then sent back to Los Angeles for more evaluation.When Jansen dealt with an irregular heartbeat in 2011, he was sidelined about a month due to his blood thinning medication. Roberts wasn’t sure if Jansen would need the medication again.“If he does Mark McGwire Jersey , that’s a four-to-six week thing,” Roberts said. “I’m not sure what the protocol is right now.”In 2012, Jansen was out again after suffering an irregular heartbeat during an Aug. 27 appearance in Colorado. He underwent a procedure on his heart on Oct. 23, 2012, to return it to normal rhythm.The 30-year-old Jansen is tied for the NL lead with 32 saves. In his absence, Roberts will use a closer-by-committee approach. Scott Alexander finished out the ninth in an 8-5 win over the Rockies on Thursday.“If I look at Scott right now http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , and look at our pen, he’s our highest-leverage reliever,” Roberts said. “At what part of the game is that most impactful to deploy him? That’s kind of how I’ll approach it. After that, to get the last three outs of the game, figure out who matches up best.”Roberts said all eight of his relievers are available to close on any given night.“That’s my story and I’m sticking to it,” Roberts said.To take Jansen’s place on the roster http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , the Dodgers recalled switch-handed pitcher Pat Venditte from Triple-A Oklahoma City. The 33-year-old Venditte has allowed four runs over 4 1/3 innings in five appearances. It’s been a painfully slow and steady progress for Wilson up the system."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodDiamondbacks Farm SystemDiamondbacks ProspectsDiamondbacks Top Prospect #18: Outfielder Marcus WilsonNew,13commentsIt’s been a painfully slow and steady progress for Wilson up the system.and was left unprotected from the draft. Teams now are using that draft to take unprotected prospects to stash prospects for their own farm system, with the Padres abusing that process two offseasons ago. Wilson is talented enough for someone to possibly poach although his prospect shine is starting to fade. The second is Wilson’s poor 2018 may prove to be a bad sign of things to come and he simply just runs out of time before the Diamondbacks move on. As I mentioned before, the team added two outfielders on the first day of the 2018 draft who are more polished and more potential upside. Depending on those two players’ assignments, it could happen as early as this year.Likely 2019 Assignment: With the drop in offensive productivity from 2017 to 2018, I think Wilson should repeat Visalia to start the year with a midseason promotion in mind if his 2nd go in the Cal League proves to be a successful one. He’s only 22 Darryl Strawberry Jersey , so there still is time left for him to establish himself as a potential prospect. ETA: 2021 Season
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: