Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: ugumy
Nowe dzisiaj: 27
Nowe wczoraj: 35
Wszystkie: 18224

Na stronie:
Gości: 134
Użytkowników: 1
Razem: 135

Teraz online:
01: ugumy

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 11, 2019 06:34    Temat postu: 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings Odpowiedz z cytatem

"Awwww http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-easton-jersey , look, a random butt I’m gonna hit!""WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 OffseasonHarrison Smith, Mike Remmers featured in this season’s “Bad Lip Reading”New,5comments“Awwww, look, a random butt I’m gonna hit!”CSTShareTweetShareShareHarrison Smith, Mike Remmers featured in this season’s “Bad Lip Reading”Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY SportsIn what is becoming a tradition at the end of every NFL season, the folks that are responsible for the “Bad Lip Reading” videos on YouTube have released the video that encapsulates the 2018-19 NFL season. There are a couple of members of the Minnesota Vikings that are featured, and they’re in relatively close to each other as far as when they appear in the video.The first one, right around the 3:29 mark of the video, is safety Harrison Smith. Without giving away too much, the video shows Smith on the sideline at U.S. Bank Stadium in a pretty good mood and looking for someone to celebrate with.After that Laquon Treadwell Jersey , at the 4:05 mark of the video, we get offensive tackle Mike Remmers and his pre-game introduction from one of the Vikings’ prime time games this past season. Given that PFF stats are being used, I assume it’s either the game against the New Orleans Saints or the Green Bay Packers from Sunday Night Football.Here’s the entire video. There are plenty of funny lines throughout the entire thing, but I wanted to highlight the two members of our favorite football team first.These videos get better every year, in my opinion. I can’t imagine having to go through all the video that these folks have to go through to make this video, and then having to come up with something funny to say that fits the lip movements. I know that I certainly wouldn’t be able to pull this sort of thing off, but I’m glad that there are folks like these out there that have the talent to do so.Enjoy the video, ladies and gentlemen! Let’s get it started. . .in here!"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 2019 Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft Database!We gave everyone a primer earlier this week on how everything works, so there aren’t a lot of particulars to get into at this point. As we do every year, we start off pretty small with about 30 mock drafts, and as we get closer to the actual selection meeting itself Womens Xavier Rhodes Jersey , we’ll keep expanding until we get to 100. At this point, it’s mostly just hardcore mock draft creators that have started doing their thing already, but as we get closer to 25 April, there will be more and more folks sharing their perspective.With that, here are the 30 mocks that make up the Pre-Combine version of this year’s database.2019 Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft Database, Pre-Combine VersionSiteNameDateRound 1 (18)Round 2 (50)Round 3 (81)SiteNameDateRound 1 (18)Round 2 (50)Round 3 (81)As you probably expected, the overwhelming majority of draft experts out there are projecting the Vikings to use the 18th overall pick on an offensive lineman. Of the 30 mocks that we’ve pulled up, a whopping 25 of them (83.3%) are projecting the Vikings to attempt to continue revamping their offensive line. The offensive lineman of choice is a bit more varied, as those 25 selections are divided up among seven different players.The first man to sit atop the Mock Draft Database for this season is Oklahoma offensive lineman Cody Ford, who garnered seven of our 30 selections this week (23.3%). Ford seems to be a favorite among Vikings fans at this point, from what I’ve read, so I think there are plenty of people that would be satisfied with this pick. Right behind him is another Big 12 offensive lineman Ben Gedeon Jersey , Dalton Risner of Kansas State, who picked up six selections (20%) this week.A name that I haven’t heard a lot of early on, Washington State offensive tackle Andre Dillard, comes in third in our Pre-Combine Database, as he picked up four selections (13.3%). A couple of representatives from the ESS-EEE-SEE, Greg Little of Mississippi and Jawaan Taylor of Florida, each picked up three selections this week (10%). Behind them, two offensive linemen appear once this week, as Yodny Cajuste of West Virginia and Alabama standout Jonah Williams each got one selection (3.3% each).That doesn’t leave a whole lot of scraps for the other positions in our Mock Draft Database for this time around, as there are only five other players that appear this week, each picking up one selection. Three of those players are defensive tackles, as Zach Allen of Boston College http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-mackensie-alexander-jersey , Ed Oliver of Houston, and Christian Wilkins of Clemson each picked up one selection for this week (3.3% each). The two remaining spots went to two players from the B1G. One went to linebacker Devin Bush out of Michigan, while the other went to the lone skill position player in our Pre-Combine Database, Iowa tight end T.J. Hockenson.Here is our first donut graph of the season, showing the pick distribution for this week’s selections. As always, we have grouped the players together by color according to position.Purple - Offensive lineRed - Defensive lineGreen - LinebackerBlue - Wide receivers/Tight endsIf we need more colors, we’ll add them as we go along. Right now, we have everything we need.Also, if the picture is too small, it would be cromulent of you to click on it in order to embiggen it.If necessary, as we go along, I will play with formatting and things of that nature in order to make things more readily readable for everyone. The difficulty comes in when we get more players involved and things get a little more crowded. But Womens Adam Thielen Jersey , we’ll make it work somehow.We don’t have a trends graph at this point, and we probably won’t for a couple weeks. . .you know, when a trend has actually been established.But, that’s our first Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft Database of 2019, ladies and gentlemen. We’ll be back with Version 1.0 next Saturday, when the annual Underwear Olympics. . .er, Scouting Combine. . .will officially be underway and we expand our scope to 40 different mock drafts for your reading pleasure.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: