Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: Recsa
Nowe dzisiaj: 0
Nowe wczoraj: 2
Wszystkie: 20139

Na stronie:
Gości: 115
Użytkowników: 0
Razem: 115

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - www.Chiefsjerseysproshop.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

www.Chiefsjerseysproshop.com

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 11, 2019 04:27    Temat postu: www.Chiefsjerseysproshop.com Odpowiedz z cytatem

Below Juan Thornhill Jersey Cheap , you’ll find a list of players I have spotlighted for daily fantasy selections leading into the ninth week of the NFL season. I’m mostly looking for affordable options who will provide good value.I use the following criteria to try and find players — NFL Vegas totals, NFL team stats, what the fantasy gurus are saying and my GUT.Without further ado, let’s see who’s made my list of five players this week!Adrian Peterson, RB RedskinsPhoto by Patrick Smith/Getty ImagesEven though he’s 33, Adrian Peterson has put together a pretty decent season for himself and the Redskins.In Week 10, the Redskins play the Buccaneers, who have given up the sixth-most fantasy points per game to running backs. I’m looking for the Redskins to run the ball frequently on Sunday to keep the ball out of the hands of a very good Bucs offense.The quantity of carries, and the Bucs’ issues stopping the run could allow Peterson to have a great fantasy day — 33 years old or not.Andy Dalton, QB BengalsPhoto by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesTypically, I don’t pick quarterbacks in these articles, but this week is a special occasion.Andy Dalton (or Daytime Dalton as I like to call him) has had a somewhat up-and-down season. However, I believe his Week 10 contest against the Saints could spell good things for Dalton.The over-under for the Bengals/Saints game is 54 points — the highest of the week — and the Saints give up the second-most fantasy points on average to quarterbacks (25.2).All things considered, I expect Dalton to have one of his good weeks on Sunday and he should put together a pretty nice day, while being cheaper than the likes of Mahomes, Brees Juan Thornhill Jersey Womens , etc.Tyrell Williams, WR ChargersPhoto by Clive Rose/Getty ImagesTyrell Williams has two games with more than 100 receiving yards so far this year. He is the epitome of a boom/bust player.If you’ve been reading these articles through the season, you’ll know that I like trying to catch players before the “boom.” I think this week against the Raiders could be a boom week for Williams.The Raiders allow the seventh-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers, and Philip Rivers isn’t exactly playing bad as of late. I’m looking for Williams and the Chargers offense to run all over the Raiders, and Williams should be able to share the success.Spencer Ware, RB ChiefsPhoto by Peter Aiken/Getty ImagesNo — this isn’t my Chiefs pick of the week—we’ll cover that later.However, the Cardinals have given up the second-most fantasy points per game to running backs in the NFL. With the Chiefs-Cardinals game likely being a blowout in the Chiefs favor, the Chiefs offense may look to get Spencer Ware involved more than usual.With a large lead, Reid may want to give Hunt a breather before facing a physical LA Rams team. On top of that, a sizable lead should force the Chiefs offense to run the ball frequently in the second half.Long story short, Ware might see a lot of looks on Sunday, he’s playing decent football right now, and he can be had for super cheap. Ware could be a very solid steal on Sunday.Benjamin Watson, TE SaintsPhoto by Scott Cunningham/Getty ImagesIf you’re looking for a cheap option at tight end, Ben Watson might provide good value on Sunday against the Bengals — even if he is older (37) than your average NFL tight end.As mentioned earlier, the Bengals-Saints contest has the highest Vegas point total (54) in Week 10. Add the fact the Bengals give up the third-most fantasy points per game to tight ends (11.1) Harrison Butker Jersey , and Drew Brees might find Ben Watson more than usual in Cincinnati.Last week, I picked the Chiefs D/ST as the pick of the week, and they had a mediocre performance allowing 21 points, forcing one turnover and two sacks.That left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, so this week we’re going to do it all over again:Chiefs D/STPhoto by Harry How/Getty ImagesI know, I know... The Chiefs have this awesome offense, and I won’t pick any of their players. But really, I’ve been picking the Chiefs offense plenty, and I love an underdog story.I think the Chiefs defense puts together a good game against the Cardinals. Arizona has given up the second-most fantasy points per game to NFL defenses (12.3). The Cardinals offense is having troubles to say the least:31st in points scored32nd in yards28th in turnovers lost32nd in first downs30th in passing touchdowns31st in adjusted yards per pass attempt32nd in rushing yards32nd in yards per rush attemptI think you get the point. This Cardinals offense is, well, offensive. I’m looking for the Chiefs defense to take the opportunity to improve on Sunday against the Cardinals. Demaryius Thomas is bracing for a trade after Denver slipped to 3-5 midway through his ninth NFL season.Thomas, the Broncos' longest-tenured player, put the odds at "50-50" that he'll be summoned into general manager John Elway's office by the trade deadline Tuesday afternoon to learn whose jersey he'll be wearing next.The Patriots and Eagles, who met in the Super Bowl nine months ago, are both thin at receiver and might be willing to take on Thomas, who has a 2019 salary cap figure of $15.53 million.Thomas is tied for the team lead with three touchdown catches. But his high salary and the emergence of rookie Courtland Sutton as a big-play threat could spell an end to Thomas' time in Denver."How would you feel at your job (if) your boss Reggie Ragland Jersey , whoever, said they wanted you someplace else? And you came into work every day and have to think about it? How would you feel?" Thomas fumed after the Broncos' 30-23 loss at Kansas City ."But I had to do it for my team, like it was normal, act like it was normal. It just kept coming up, from left and right ... I had to think about it."Thomas said nobody with the Broncos had told him if the team was entertaining offers for his services or whether he could be traded: "No, my agent told me something. That's it."Asked if he felt someone with the team should have said something to him, Thomas said, "It should have never got out, to tell you the truth. I wouldn't even have been thinking about it if it never would have gotten out. Nobody would even be talking about it."Coach Vance Joseph insisted Monday that he's spoken with Thomas several times about the trade talk."I've talked to D.T. probably five times about this subject and he's been a great pro," Joseph said.Joseph said he's spoken to Thomas about "just the business side and the talk and the rumors. He can't walk through his day without hearing from me. That's not right. So, we've talked openly about (how) he's a good player. People want good players on their teams. So, everyone's going to want to call about four or five of our guys. So, I'm not surprised that people are calling."It's no guarantee that he's going to be moved," Joseph added. "But he gets the business side. We've communicated clearly for the last week and he's been a great pro."Joseph added that Elway hasn't communicated any Thomas trade possibility to him: "Obviously, that's John's department and I'm sure he's getting calls and he's probably making calls. But he has not. It's my job to coach the team and coach the players. That's my focus."Asked whether he's hopeful that the Broncos aren't sellers, Joseph said Cameron Erving Jersey , "I'm not hopeful about anything, to be honest. Again, my focus is ... Tuesday's game plan, Wednesday's practice and the Texans on Sunday."The Broncos are usually looking to bolster their lineup at the trade deadline, not shed salary."It does not bother me," Joseph said. "Whatever we're doing here in the front office is to make us better. We want to win now and win in the future, obviously. So, whatever John's going to do between now and tomorrow at 2 o'clock is to make us better. So, I'm on board."Elway hasn't commented publicly on the possibility of trading Thomas, a first-round draft pick in 2010 who has collected 66 touchdown catches in 135 career games, including playoffs. He's served as a captain and has been a durable, consistent go-to receiver for quarterbacks Tim Tebow, Kyle Orton, Peyton Manning, Brock Osweiler, Trevor Siemian and Case Keenum.Asked if a win over the Chiefs (7-1) to get Denver to 4-4 might have helped his odds of staying in Denver Demetrius Harris Jersey , Thomas said, "Yes, sir, probably so."Chris Harris Jr. said he hopes the trade deadline passes without a deal for Thomas."I love D.T.," Harris said, "I've won a lot of games with him. So, I know I can continue to win with him."Yet, he realizes the Broncos have put themselves in this position with poor play and penalties."It's the NFL. It's all business and we're not winning," Harris said. "When you don't win, I think anything can happen."
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: