Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: sxidentar
Nowe dzisiaj: 6
Nowe wczoraj: 10
Wszystkie: 18086

Na stronie:
Gości: 129
Użytkowników: 3
Razem: 132

Teraz online:
01: hodoors
02: sxidentar
03: gecuu56sei

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - Everything you need to know for the final day o
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Everything you need to know for the final day o

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18

PostWysłany: Czw Cze 27, 2019 08:16    Temat postu: Everything you need to know for the final day o Odpowiedz z cytatem

f the draft"On Day 1 the New York Giants made most of their selections after selecting quarterback Daniel Jones Daniel Jones Jersey , defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence, and cornerback DeAndre Baker. To secure Baker the Giants traded back into the first round, surrendering a second, fourth, and fifth-round pick. For that reason they only had one selection in the end of the third round which ended up being EDGE defender Oshane Ximines from Old Dominion. On the final day of the draft the Giants have six selections over the remaining four rounds.Draft coverage for rounds 4-7 begin at noon on Saturday. You can watch on ABC, ESPN, NFL Network and streaming on NFL.com/watch. You can also stream on fuboTV.Chris Slayton closes out the draftThe Giants’ final selection of the 2019 NFL Draft (245th overall)was Syracuse defensive lineman Chris Slayton (full post here). Slayton had 15 quarterback hits, 3.5 sacks and 8.0 tackles for loss in 2018.Offensive Line in the seventhThe Giants took an offensive lineman with their first seventh-round pick (232nd overall), George Asafo-Adjei from Kentucky (full post here).Asafo-Adjei tested as a 55th percentile athlete from his Pro Day after he was not invited to the combine. Per Pro Football Focus allowed two sacks on 283 pass blocking snaps in 2018. Another corner with Corey BallentineFor the third time in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Giants took a cornerback. This time it was Corey Ballentine out of Washburn (full post here). Ballentine is a phenomenal athlete. He ran a 4.47 at the combine and tested in the 95th percentile among NFL cornerbacks per SPARQ with the longest broad jump at the position.Giants go wide receiver with Darius SlaytonWith the 171st overall pick, their second in the fifth-round, the Giants added another wide receiver to the rotation, Auburn’s Darius Slayton (full pick here). He’s a potential burner (4.39 40 at the combine). His overall production isn’t impressive — 661 yards on 71 targets in 2018 — but when adjusting for the rest of the Auburn offense, he looks better with 2.73 Target Yards Added.Ryan Connelly the first pick in the fifthWisconsin linebacker Ryan Connelly was the Giants’ first fifth-round pick, 142nd overall (full story here). Connelly tested as a slightly above average athlete at the combine (4.66 40 and 59th SPARQ percentile). He was a relatively heavy blitzer (22.5 percent) with an impressive pressure rate (21.4 percent) Daniel Jones Color Rush Jersey , per Sports Info Solutions. He also has a fairly interesting coverage split:Giants draft Julian LoveWith the 108th selection, the Giants’ first fourth-round pick, they took cornerback Julian Love from Notre Dame (full story here). We had Love with a second-round grade on the Big Blue View Big Board. During his career at Notre Dame, Love had 39 passes defensed and last season he allowed a 45.9 percent completion percentage for just 5.3 yards per target, Per Sports Info Solutions.Giants considered moving up for XiminesAs Friday night’s third round unfolded, the Giants considered trading up a few spots from No. 95 for EDGE defender Oshane Ximines. Ultimately, GM Dave Gettleman stayed where he was.“As the board was breaking, we started talking with about 14 or 15 picks left,” Gettleman said. “Bottom line is, we were thinking about trading up, but I said no, we’ll hold our water because I didn’t want to give up our four (fourth-round pick) or two fives (fifth-round pick) for tomorrow, because of what our board looks like. So, he was a target for sure.”[Full story]Here are all of the picks the Giants have on Day 3:Round 4No. 108 Round 5No. 143No. 171Round 6No. 180Round 7No. 232 (from Minnesota Vikings)No. 245 (from Los Angeles Rams)Be sure to follow Big Blue View on Twitter and Instagram to get live updates from the draft EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — After shipping superstar wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to the Cleveland Browns in a stunning trade Daniel Jones Giants Jersey , the New York Giants made sure Eli Manning had his second-favorite target locked up for years to come.The Giants on Friday signed Sterling Shepard to a four-year contract extension that will pay him roughly $41 million.“I’m just excited,” Shepard said. “An opportunity to be in such a great place for another five years, it’s a blessing. I’m looking forward to this opportunity. I’m not going to put so much weight on my shoulders. I’m just going to attack every day like I have been.”The signing comes a month after general manager Dave Gettleman stunned many by trading Beckham to the Browns for the No. 17 pick in this month’s draft, safety Jabrill Peppers and a third-round pick.A second-round draft pick in 2016, Shepard has 190 catches for 2,286 yards and 14 touchdowns in three seasons. He has been durable, missing five games in 2017. He finished third on the team with career-high totals of 66 catches for 872 yards and four touchdowns last season.The trade has made Shepard the focal point of a receiving group that added veteran Golden Tate in free agency and has a group of veteran role players. New York (5-11) may look to add a down-the-field receiver in the draft, since Shepard and Tate are primarily slot players.“We have no shortage of talent,” Shepard said. “Those guys are ballers and they can get the job done. When they’re put in that position, they’re always going to execute. I have all the trust in those guys. I feel we’re going to pick up right where we left off. The last five games were the best games we played in the season. We just have to fine-tune some little things. Once we do that, we’ll be fine.”Shepard blossomed over the past two seasons as Beckham missed most of the ’17 season with a broken ankle and the final four games last season with a quad problem.“With Odell going down the last two seasons that time definitely helped me get a grasp of what being a leader is all about, and being that lead guy in the room,” the 25-year-old Shepard said. “I think it prepared me for this moment. I was pretty vocal anyway. I’m a pretty vocal guy. That will be no problem.”How much the Giants rely on the receivers this season remains to be seen. The offense revolved around NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Saquon Barkley last season, and his role will likely increase with Beckham gone.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: