Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: ujicyc
Nowe dzisiaj: 6
Nowe wczoraj: 24
Wszystkie: 10963

Na stronie:
Gości: 141
Użytkowników: 4
Razem: 145

Teraz online:
01: ABC
02: abagailu
03: ujicyc
04: Qe125

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - Mason Foster Jersey
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Mason Foster Jersey

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hongwei28

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 12, 2018 04:49    Temat postu: Mason Foster Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

When Markelle Fultz spent two days in Boston last June visiting the Celtics during the pre-draft process Authentic Mike Evans Jersey , it felt like home.

He walked the streets downtown and later found himself soaking up the history that clings to the championship banners swaying above the TD Garden court.

”It almost feels like I belong here,” Fultz said at the time.

It turned out to be nothing more than a field trip when the Celtics surprised many and passed on selecting Fultz with the No. 1 overall pick. They instead traded it to the 76ers for the third pick, which they used to grab Jayson Tatum, and a future first-round pick.

Right now it looks like a good move for Boston.

The Celtics have a 1-0 lead over Philadelphia in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Tatum has been a revelation on a team battered by injuries.

Tatum’s role first increased when Gordon Hayward went down with an ankle injury, then again following Kyrie Irving’s knee surgeries late in the season. Tatum has responded to every challenge, averaging 17 points, five rebounds and three assists in his first postseason.

”I enjoy it,” Tatum said. ”I dreamed of having big moments and having a big role. That obviously came a lot sooner than I thought. I’m just trying to prove that I belong here.”

Fultz is not having nearly as much fun.

He has been reduced to a spectator after a down regular season that saw him go through shooting issues and miss 68 games with a shoulder injury. And this after having his shot dissected during the season.

But he insisted that he hasn’t let any of it frustrate him.

”It didn’t bother me really,” he told The Associated Press. ”I was just happy with the team’s success. That’s all I’m about.”

He finally returned for some game action during the final 10 games of the regular season. But it wasn’t until the final night of the season that he provided his best example to date of the potential that the Sixers spent so much capital to draft.

Fultz looked at ease for the first time in months when at 19 he became the youngest NBA player to record a triple-double, registering 13 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds in a win over Milwaukee.

Yet, while Boston is embracing Tatum, Fultz is still looking to make a meaningful postseason impact.

After playing 24 minutes over the first three games of the first round, Fultz was inactive in the final two games of the Miami series and didn’t play in the opener against the Celtics.

He isn’t only playing behind Rookie of the Year candidate Ben Simmons, but Fultz is also watching T.J. McConnell get minutes.

Sixers coach Brett Brown said the decision to sit Fultz hasn’t come without some second-guessing. He left room for the former Washington Huskies guard to make an appearance in this series.

”It’s my decision to go with T.J.,” Brown said. ”There are times that you for sure think about it. But to say (Fultz is) dead and buried, that’s not true. But I got a decision to make. And I’ve made a decision.

”It doesn’t mean it’s etched in stone. It’s always something you review and think about. And the care for Markelle Fultz and his future is always on my mind.”

Fultz said he’s ready to contribute in whatever way he’s asked.

”Anything for the team, I’m just here http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-sitton-jersey ,” he said. ”Whenever I get an opportunity I’m just going out there and play my hardest.”

After the Celtics beat the Bucks in Game 7 to advance to the semifinals, Tatum was asked what he learned about himself playing in his first playoff series.

”I love what I do,” Tatum said. I love being out there. It’s fun.”

It’s a feeling that, for now at least, Fultz has only gotten in a small dose.

”For me, it’s all an opportunity,” Fultz said. ”When the coaches put me out there, that’s what I’m going to be ready for. Other than that, I’m on the sidelines cheering my teammates on.”

BOURBONNAIS, Ill. (AP) — It has become a familiar refrain for Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy.

Nagy has often repeated the words “nothing new” over the past 3½ weeks regarding contract talks with first-round draft pick Roquan Smith, and the situation remains status quo.

Nagy’s first training camp with the Bears concluded Sunday, and it remains uncertain when defensive coordinator Vic Fangio can plug the former Georgia linebacker into the lineup.

And that’s not the Bears’ only problem as they head into a week of practices in Denver before playing the Broncos on Saturday in their third preseason game.

Asked Sunday if missing all of camp would limit Smith’s ability to be defensive field general on opening day, Nagy did not mince words.

“I think it does,” Nagy said. “You’re playing at that position and there are a lot of calls that go on, very similar to a quarterback, there’s a lot going on. But I have full confidence in Vic and his staff that when he does get here, they’ll get him up to speed and whenever that is, we’ll see.

“But again Dallas Goedert Color Rush Jersey , that’s why we all get paid as coaches is to try to help our players out as much as possible and that’s kind of where we’re at.”

Neither the Bears nor Smith’s agents have openly discussed the reason for the standoff.

The Chicago Tribune reported that the sticking point in talks is the Bears’ refusal to give up the right to reclaim some of Smith’s guaranteed bonus if he is suspended for an on-field rules violation outside the parameters of a football play.

Smith is the only unsigned player in the 2018 NFL draft class. The Bears haven’t had Smith around since their June minicamp.

“I think he knows that he’s to be in shape,” Nagy said. “I think he knows that.”

The Bears have two veteran inside linebackers on the field in Danny Trevathan and Nick Kwiatkoski, so they’re not short on experience.

Players say they’ve avoided turning the holdout into a distraction.

“It’s pretty easy,” defensive end Akiem Hicks said. “I mean, we can’t make him appear out of nowhere. You play with what you got and go forward.”

Their other big problem revolves around the offense.

Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky struggled in the new offense with interceptions in practice, then went 2 for 4 for 4 yards in his first effort against Cincinnati in a 30-27 loss Thursday night.

“It’s not rocket science to know that we need to be better in that,” Nagy said. “It’s my job to make sure am I calling the right plays. It’s their job to make sure they execute when they get those plays to come in.”

Wide receiver Allen Robinson and wide receiver Taylor Gabriel did not play Thursday or in the Hall of Fame game against the Ravens that kicked off the NFL’s preseason. Also absent was starting running back Jordan Howard.

Robinson called camp a successful indoctrination to a complicated attack.

“I think it was really big for us, for us to stay around close to each other, to have those conversations not only in the film room, but outside, just talking about different looks and seeing different things,” Robinson said. “I think it was very beneficial for us, as well as going against the defense.

“We have a top-10 defense in this league and they give us a lot of different looks and they challenge us each and every day, presnap and post-snap.”

The other issue the Bears are facing coming out of camp is that injuries have begun piling up.

Cornerback Prince Amukamara is out with a groin injury and tight end Dion Sims is out with a concussion. Gabriel has a foot injury and has been out a week.

Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch was counted on to be a starter after leaving San Francisco in free agency but hasn’t participated in a single practice due to a hamstring injury.

“We’re not concerned,” Nagy said. “He’s OK with where he’s at. It has drawn out a little bit. There were a few setbacks there a little bit ago, but he’s back on track and he’ll be ready to go.”
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: