Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: elevad
Nowe dzisiaj: 8
Nowe wczoraj: 2
Wszystkie: 20147

Na stronie:
Gości: 127
Użytkowników: 4
Razem: 131

Teraz online:
01: ijjmvcoa
02: Marthaz515
03: elevad
04: jpwdandar

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - in different categories, in the future." Though
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

in different categories, in the future." Though

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
xusuwen96

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 19, 2018 03:31    Temat postu: in different categories, in the future." Though Odpowiedz z cytatem

While the Montreal Canadiens made an incredible run to the Eastern Conference Final in his second season as general manager, Marc Bergevin isnt ready to label his team as contenders just yet. Bergevin held court with the media in his end-of-season news conference on Monday, saying theres still plenty to do to make the Habs a championship-calibre club. "I thought our young players learned a lot," he said. "What they learned over the last 17 playoff games is something you cant buy. Were a good team with a young core, but were not a mature team yet. Im happy with our season, but theres still work to do. "Next year, we go back to the same starting line with everybody else. Our first goal will be to make the playoffs and, once youre in, anythings possible. Maybe one day down the road well be a mature team but were not there yet." The No. 1 question posed to Bergevin was the contract status of star defenceman P.K. Subban, who becomes a restricted free agent with arbitration rights on July 1. Subban, who signed a two-year bridge contract after the 2012-13 lockout, captured the Norris Trophy as the NHLs top blueliner last year, was named to the Canadian mens Olympic team that won gold in Sochi in February and was among their top players in the postseason. While many speculate that Subban could pull in an eight-year contract worth $8 million to $9 million a season, Bergevin wasnt showing his hand on anything regarding negotiations. "Contract talks are strategic," he explained, reminding reporters that his policy is to never divulge contract updates in public. "I cant give you a timeline on when itll get done." Bergevin, did however, mention he would like to retain pending UFA Brian Gionta, whos been captain for the last four seasons. "Well see what we can do to bring him back," he said, adding that others have stepped up as leaders as well. "(Josh) Gorges is a really good leader. Carey, P.K., and Patch are taking that role. We have a lot of young leaders who will help moving forward. A guy like Plekanec might not be a player who talks a lot, but by his play and the way he competes, hes a leader." Bergevin also said that head coach Michel Therrien, who has a year left on his contract, will be back - likely with an extension. Therrien raised plenty of eyebrows using third-string goalie Dustin Tokarski over backup Peter Budaj in the conference final after starting netminder Carey Price was injured. There will be plenty of speculation about what the team may do with both goaltenders this summer. "I know him personally," Bergevin said of Budaj. "Hes a great man, loved by his teammates. And through this whole thing he was very positive. Michel had a hunch to put (Tokarski) in for the second game and he gave us a chance to win. Internally well discuss it, but its a nice problem to have." The Canadiens GM was also satisfied this season with the development of young blueliners Nathan Beaulieu, Jarred Tinordi and Greg Pateryn, the first two playing short stints with the NHL club. "I think the day they become everyday players with the Canadiens will be sooner rather than later," he said. "Do I want them to play in NHL next season - yes. "I want some internal competition at camp (next season)." Bergevin also defended the much-criticized handling of the concussion suffered by forward Dale Weise in Game 5 of the conference final. Weise was wobbly and went to the dressing room after a blindside hit by New Yorks John Moore, but returned later in the game. Weise did not play in Game 6 due to what Therrien would only call a "body injury." It appeared the team let Weise back out on the ice even if it looked obvious he had his brain rattled by the hit. Bergevin said the team didnt find out until the next day that Weise had a concussion and was satisfied that he was properly examined according to the league rules before being allowed to return. "The NHL has a protocol that needs to be followed," he said. "If the player says hes OK and the test says hes OK, then hes OK. Players have a list of things they need to do before they can return to play and he passed with flying colours. "Its flawed, but Im not a doctor. We all worry about our players, but we can only go by what were given." - with CP files Victor Martinez Jersey . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders. Anibal Sanchez Jersey . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. http://www.baseballtigersproshop.com/omar-infante-tigers-jersey/. - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. Nick Castellanos Jersey . -- Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby. Kirk Gibson Jersey . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game.Even before he received the call, Ali Bagautinov had a feeling he would be challenging Demetrious Johnson for the flyweight championship. Since debuting in the UFC last year, the Dagestan native has made waves in the 125-pound division. After finishing Marcos Vinicius with punches in front of a hostile Brazilian crowd in September, Bagautinov earned consecutive decision victories over Tim Elliott and John Lineker. Immediately following his win over Lineker at UFC 169 four months ago, Bagautinov checked the UFCs official rankings and discovered hed broken into the top five. Since each fighter ranked above him had suffered recent losses to Johnson, Bagautinov knew he was next in line. "I dont know, but for some reason I had this feeling I would be given a chance at a title shot," Bagautinov told UFC.ca through a translator. "I watch all the fights in my (weight class). So I try to keep abreast of everything thats going on." Bagautinov gets his opportunity to dethrone Johnson in the headliner of UFC 174 in Vancouver, B.C. June 14. The co-main event features a pivotal welterweight bout between Rory MacDonald and Tyron Woodley. Also, former heavyweight champ Andrei Arlovski returns against Brendan Schaub. Not only would a win over Johnson be the culmination of all his hard work in both mixed martial arts and Combat Sambo, it would earn Bagautinov the distinction of being the first Russian titleholder in UFC history. The heavy-handed striker also recently became a father, welcoming his first-born son. It goes without saying that a victory would allow him to further support his family. Bagautinov admitted a lot is riding on his fight with Johnson. "First of all, its very important to me that I will go into the history books as the first UFC champion from Russia," Bagautinov said. "It is very important to me, and without a doubt, it will help me provide better for my family. "I think that you will see more and more fighters from Russia (in the UFC). We have a lot of very successful and very promising fighters. I believe that they might be champions and titleholders in different categories, in the future." Though Bagautinov is on the cusp of making a better life for himself and his loved ones, his road to a title shot has been bumpy. A recent report from MMABoxing.ru claimed the fighter failed a 2012 drug test and was retroactively suspendded for two years by the International Sambo Federation.dddddddddddd According to the article, Bagautinov was flagged for methylhexanemine, a dietary supplement and stimulant commonly found in nasal sprays that is prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency. Bagautinov has since called the report bogus, stating that had he been suspended, he wouldnt have been allowed to compete in Sambo bouts in Russia. He also said the incident hasnt interfere with his training camp. "I never even thought about it," Bagautinov said bluntly. "It did not affect my training. I would say that I did experience some indignation as to why this nonsense suddenly came up. But it didnt damage me or hurt me in any way because I am focused on my training and my preparations." With the drug accusation behind him at least for now, Bagautinov has to get the job done against Johnson, who has proven to be a difficult puzzle to solve. Since capturing the inaugural flyweight championship in 2012, Mighty Mouse has been as impressive as any champion on the UFC roster. Johnsons toughness was on display in his first title defence in early 2013, as he rallied to win a unanimous decision over John Dodson. He then put on a dominant display against John Moraga last July before sealing the deal with a fifth-round armbar submission. In December, he became the first fighter to finish Joseph Benavidez by uncorking a vicious right hook for the stunning knockout win. Though Johnsons speed, footwork and timing have given other contenders fits, Bagautinov said hes figured out the flyweight champions style. "In my understanding, his style is to actually crock up his opponent and then to win during the fourth or fifth round," Bagautinov said. "I think hes trying to play it safe by not risking too much. Hes running around the cage and looking for the ninth corner. The cage has eight corners, so its as if hes looking for the ninth corner, then (he tries to deliver) the decisive strike, with a decisive result." Though Johnsons speed and slick striking are often considered among his best tools, Bagautinov feels his power and grappling will get the job done. "As Ive said before, God willing, if I get the title it will be the result of everything that I have been doing for all these years," Bagautinov said. "You can expect a beautiful and good quality fight." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: