Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: ehoqilyzu
Nowe dzisiaj: 23
Nowe wczoraj: 14
Wszystkie: 9724

Na stronie:
Gości: 103
Użytkowników: 1
Razem: 104

Teraz online:
01: Amadeusz

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - h lineup. Weve seen it kind of go both ways as far as t
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

h lineup. Weve seen it kind of go both ways as far as t

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lw789

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 12, 2018 03:42    Temat postu: h lineup. Weve seen it kind of go both ways as far as t Odpowiedz z cytatem

SALT LAKE CITY -- Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah. Just when Atlanta seemed almost incapable of winning a road game, Korver and Millsap broke the hearts of the fans that cheered them for years to finally help the Hawks break through. Korver scored 26 points and Millsap added 23 against their former team as the Hawks outlasted the Utah Jazz 112-110 on Monday night to snap a six-game losing streak. Millsap said there were times were he almost felt like he wasnt playing on the road "I played in this gym for seven years. I felt real comfortable," he said after helping the Hawks end a 10-game road losing streak. Most of the Atlanta starting lineup spent significant time playing for the Jazz. DeMarre Carroll (2011-13), Korver (2007-10) and Millsap (2006-13) all received warm applause when they were introduced before the game. "It was like a reunion, a family reunion. I saw a lot of familiar faces," Millsap said. But familiarity didnt make it a cakewalk. Korver made all four of his 3-point attempts in his old stomping grounds but never felt totally safe. The Hawks blew a 17-point lead and it was like re-run Korver had seen dozens of times. "I was a part of so many games when the Jazz were down at halftime, just like tonight, and then came roaring back. The crowd gets behind them," Korver said. Jeff Teague had 14 points and the Hawks used a late 16-4 run to salvage a win at the end of a gloomy six-game road trip. The Jazz led 96-93 after Trey Burkes 3-pointer, but Korver started an 8-0 run with a 3-pointer and then a contested jumper to beat the shot clock. Trey Burke made a layup before Millsap countered with two free throws and Korver added two of his own to seemingly put the game out of reach. Trailing 109-100 with 26 seconds left, the Jazz made it interesting with 10 points in the last 16 seconds. "In the second half, we made a significant change but it was a little too late and they made some big shots down the stretch," said Burke, who scored 21 of his 23 points in the second half. Marvin Williams had 18 for the Jazz, who have lost six of their last seven. Carroll had 11 points as the trio of former Jazz-players-turned-Hawks combined for 15 of the Hawks 16 points in the game-clinching run. The Hawks led by 17 points in the first half before the Jazz rallied in the third quarter. Utah outscored Atlanta 36-19 in the period and capped an 18-7 run with Haywards rebound dunk just before the buzzer for an 80-78 edge. "We didnt respond to their pressure and it turned into a heck of a game," Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. Millsap missed five games with a badly bruised knee and then struggled a bit in his first two games back in limited minutes. He regained his All-Star form against his former team, which decided to go with a youth movement and let him sign with the Hawks in the off-season. Millsap was 7 of 14 from the field and had eight rebounds to help the Hawks, who had a tough time matching up with the Jazz inside. Utah outrebounded Atlanta 45-34. The Hawks, desperately trying to hang on to the eighth and final Eastern Conference playoff spot, finally started to see things click in Los Angeles on Saturday before losing 109-108 to the Clippers. "We felt like we needed this big-time. We felt like we fought hard in the previous game and just came up short. I hope this will a good momentum boost going forward. Teague, who missed a key free throw against the Clippers, missed two down the stretch again but made four to help Atlanta avoid its 15th loss in the last 16 games. The Hawks are 3 1/2 games in front of the Knicks in the race for the playoffs. The Jazz just finished their own nightmare of an extended road trip, losing five of their six games before outlasting Philadelphia 104-92 in the finale. The Hawks allowed an average of 113 points on better than 50-per cent shooting, including 44 per cent from 3-point range. But the Hawks made 13 of 29 from beyond the arc to get the win, which is their fourth straight at Utah after dropping their previous 15. "The Jazz have so much tradition and its like one big family here. Once youre part of the Jazz, you never leave all the way," Korver said. NOTES: Former Jazz Hall of Famer Karl Malone sat courtside and used a giant slingshot to hurl balls into the crowd during a timeout. ... Utahs 36 third-period points tied for the most against the Hawks this season. ... The 10 consecutive road losses were Atlantas worst away drought since losing the final 13 in 2006-07. . The Hawks set a new franchise record with 28 games with 10 or more 3-pointers. Chris Webber Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. Oscar Robertson Jersey . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-Vlade-Divac-Kings-Jersey/. Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion. Mike Bibby Jersey .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday. Jason Williams Jersey . There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee.BOSTON - The American League Championship Series, featuring the Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers, gets underway on Saturday night at Fenway Park. Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. The Red Sox last won the World Series in 2007, sweeping Colorado. The Tigers were last victorious in 1984, losing their two most recent appearances (2006 vs. St. Louis and 2012 vs. San Francisco.) GAME ONE PREVIEW: PITCHING MATCHUP: Tigers RHP Anibal Sanchez (Regular season: 14-8, 2.57, 1.154 WHIP; Playoffs: 0-1, 10.38, 2.308 WHIP) Did not face Boston in 2013. Tigers manager Jim Leyland on Sanchez: "He led the American League in earned run average. He did not have a good playoff start. I think he was probably a little rusty, as Fister was the other day, it took him a couple of innings to get going. I think hell be back in the groove now. Like I said, he led this league in earned run average. Thats pretty impressive." Toughest matchup: Few Red Sox have large enough sample sizes vs. Sanchez (Shane Victorino and Stephen Drew, who spent significant time in the National League, are the exceptions.) But, as small sample sizes go, you cant do better than David Ortiz has against Sanchez: 3-3, 2 HR, 1 2B, 4 RBI. Interesting note: Sanchez, a native of Maracay, Venezuela, was signed by the Red Sox as an international free agent on January 3, 2001. He was traded, along with Hanley Ramirez and others, to the Florida Marlins in the deal that brought Josh Beckett and Mike Lowell to Boston, on November 24, 2005. Red Sox LHP Jon Lester (Regular season: 15-8, 3.75, 1.294 WHIP; Playoffs: 1-0, 2.35, 0.783 WHIP) 2013 vs. Detroit: (2GS, 2-0, 4.26, 1.579 WHIP, 2HR in 12 2/3 innings) Toughest matchup: A number of Tigers hit Lester well, including: Torii Hunter (30 AB, .433/.469/.633, 1 HR, 3 2B, 4 RBI) Miguel Cabrera (24 AB, .526/.625/.789, 1 HR, 2 2B, 3 RBI) Victor Martinez (14 AB, .429/.500/.786, 1 HR, 1 2B, 3 RBI) Jhonny PPeralta (27 AB, .dddddddddddd296/.406/.593, 2 HR, 2 2B, 5 RBI, 5 BB) Lester on the Tigers lineup: "I mean, obviously very tough lineup. Weve seen it kind of go both ways as far as them come in and score some runs. But at the same time, the games that they dont theyre still tough outs. I think thats what makes them very similar to I think our offense is. You know youre not going to have three-pitch outs. You know youre not going to have at-bats that they just give away." LINEUP CONSIDERATIONS: Slick-fielding shortstop Jose Iglesias, acquired from the Red Sox in Julys three-team deal (White Sox) that netted Boston the services of Jake Peavy, will start Game One. That means Jhonny Peralta will either start in left field (at Fenway Park - *gulp*) or be relegated to the bench. Beyond Game One, Leyland was non-committal. "At my age I go one day at a time. So Iglesias will be my shortstop (Saturday) night." Meantime, Red Sox manager John Farrell has anointed Will Middlebrooks his starting third baseman but wouldnt look beyond Saturday night. "It will be Middlebrooks (Saturday.) And then based on some matchups, weve got some things were looking at in a couple of different spots." That could mean highly-touted prospect Xander Bogaerts for Game Two or at some other point in the series. INJURY CONCERN: Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera, he of the 2012 Triple Crown, has been limited offensively for about six weeks, his Thursday home run against the Athletics notwithstanding, thanks to a nagging leg injury. Cabreras September: .278/.395/.333, 1 HR. His .729 marked a significant drop month over month. His .995 OPS in April had been his lowest monthly total of the season. In the five game Division Series vs. Oakland: 5-20 (.250/.286/.400,) with his home run in the fifth game accounting for his lone extra base hit. Cabrera didnt want to discuss his injury but described the process of working through it as "day-to-day." GAME ONE PREDICTION: Boston wins 6-4. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: