Zespół Szkół w Błędowie
ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: ylujyqaqu
Nowe dzisiaj: 0
Nowe wczoraj: 24
Wszystkie: 3989

Na stronie:
Gości: 441
Użytkowników: 0
Razem: 441

Zespół Szkół w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - ss to the Boston Bruins on Satur
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ss to the Boston Bruins on Satur

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Gazetka Szkolna
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lw789

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 15, 2017 05:02    Temat postu: ss to the Boston Bruins on Satur Odpowiedz z cytatem

GLASGOW -- Montreals Marie-Eve Beauchemin-Nadeau has captured a gold medal in womens weightlifting at the Commonwealth Games. Beauchemin-Nadeau, a silver medallist four years ago in New Delhi, finished with a combined total of 250 kilograms, a Games record in the 75-kilogram division. "I knew the record was attainable, and I knew that I was aiming for it even on the first lift," she said. "I was prepared for this." Beauchemin-Nadeau lifted 110 kilograms in the snatch and 140 kilograms in the clean and jerk. "It was a great afternoon, I was very happy with my performances," she said. "My preparation for the competition was quite hard, but I worked a lot over the last couple of weeks. I was aiming for the record and for the gold medal, and Im very happy Ive got both. "Ive built up my confidence with this competition." Mary Opeloge of Samoa was second with a 243-kilogram total. She was hoping to beat Beauchemin-Nadeaus 140 with her final lift in the clean and jerk but walked away from the 141-kilogram bar without making an attempt. Apolonia Vaivai of Fiji took the bronze with 209 kilograms. Josh Jackson Jersey . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. Jason Kidd Jersey .J. -- Kyle Palmieri thrilled his personal rooting section with an overtime winner that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their seventh straight win. http://www.sunsofficialshop.us/dan-majerle-suns-jersey/.S.-Cuba relations means baseball prospects get off the island and into the major leagues without payoffs to smugglers and threats from kidnappers, its hard to see the downside. Devin Booker Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Eric Bledsoe Jersey . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal.BIRMINGHAM, England -- Roy Keane has been named an assistant manager at Aston Villa. Keane, who previously managed at Sunderland and Ipswich, will combine the role with his current position as assistant to Republic of Ireland coach Martin ONeill. Keane said Tuesday, "I am delighted to be joining Aston Villa and I look forward to what promises to be an exciting challenge. I am grateful to both Villa and the Foootball Association of Ireland for making this happen.dddddddddddd." The former Manchester United midfielder was linked to the vacant managerial position at Celtic, where he ended his playing career in 2006. Villa manager Paul Lambert says, "Roy has a great knowledge of football and hell be a great asset and a big help to everybody here. Im really looking forward to working with him." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Gazetka Szkolna Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: