Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: ugyjuco
Nowe dzisiaj: 11
Nowe wczoraj: 5
Wszystkie: 19229

Na stronie:
Gości: 154
Użytkowników: 0
Razem: 154

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - That night, I saw
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

That night, I saw

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 17, 2019 03:03    Temat postu: That night, I saw Odpowiedz z cytatem

That night, I saw Bao Lei in the yard open a smile, I thought it was wonderful, but the result was that I saw the death sorrow and I thought it would be unintelligible. I thought that finally I could have beautiful things to accompany me through the rest of my time. But still alone... slowly withering. Little grass, no more lonely than me. Every day, a person sees the sun falling from the west a little bit, then the moon rises from the east and illuminates half the sky again. A large piece of land fell on the veins, and the coldness of zero degrees Celsius flowed all over the body, taking cold sweat alone. No one asks if there is something beautiful, it doesn't belong to me. I am an outsider who has been forgotten. I can't see the flowers, I can't smell the flowers, I can't hear the inner voice. But - when the flowers withered, I was always the first to feel the sorrow of her heart struggle. Therefore, the opening of that flower brought me the power of rebirth, and it turned out to be counterproductive. I was an unfortunate person after all, bringing unfortunate people to the world. When the meteor crossed the sky, I silently prayed and gave me a true friendship. When I put on my glasses, the empty and lonely heart seemed to have a friendship that seemed to be as rock-solid as a friend, and played quietly and quietly. , disappeared Cigarettes Online... In the end, I was surprisingly strong and optimistic. In the face of others or ridicule, or sarcasm, smile, it will pass. In fact, there is nothing regrettable, it does not belong to me, even if it comes, it is just a haste, my character is doomed to have no contact with this friendship, and everything in front of me is a little vague, when I rummaging, I can��t find glasses that have always been in the shadows. An unprecedented, confidant pain and confusion are deeply intertwined in my heart. In the reputation of the teacher's ruthlessness, I stood up shyly, and looked up helplessly. There was only a white imprint on the blackboard. In the face of the answer that I thought was at my fingertips, I don��t know where to start today. Tears rushed out in such awkwardness and grievances, which seemed inexplicable to others. Only I understand that this is a kind of desperation in the face of adversity without the help of friends. When I got home, I couldn't wait to find the glasses. At the moment when my world was clear, my heart seemed to be gently rubbing it, just as warm as a friend's comfort after every injury. Come on, I will never dare to throw my glasses "friends" alone at home because of my negligence, because people who have lost friends will always feel a kind of emptiness from the heart Cheap Cigarettes, I am eager to be clear and correct. I want this friendship with glasses because I am eager to be clear. The ancients said: "With copper as a mirror, you can wear a dress. If you borrow people, you can know the gains and losses. Take history as a mirror, you can know the rise and fall Carton Of Cigarettes." And I, with glasses as friends, can see the colorful world.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Samorząd Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: