Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: sxidentar
Nowe dzisiaj: 6
Nowe wczoraj: 10
Wszystkie: 18086

Na stronie:
Gości: 142
Użytkowników: 1
Razem: 143

Teraz online:
01: hodoors

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - cheapbillsjerseys
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

cheapbillsjerseys

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Zainteresowania
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Zhuyeqing

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 22, 2019 09:00    Temat postu: cheapbillsjerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

I was speaking with a lady (will call her MJ for the purpose of this article) a few days ago. MJ is in her late twenties. She is petite Authentic Dawson Knox Jersey , 5ft 2″, tanned with straight hair that drops past her shoulders. She is a professional in the corporate world with a fortune 500 company, a hard worker and very ambitious. I know this to be true, because she has been my client for some time now.

Whilst we chatted in our last coaching session Authentic Devin Singletary Jersey , she was in awe of an inspirational figure in her working place. Her eyes would sparkle and her face was flooded with a big smile when she was telling me about her new inspirational figure – a role model that she worked with – her boss.

She spoke about how at his age (in his 50’s) he had an extremely good physique and had taken good care of him self. He had a great family, was successful in his professional life and more importantly he seemed like a happy guy all the time. He seemed to have it all.

When I quizzed MJ if she had taken the time to speak with her boss about what helped him achieve the all round success he had, she quickly replied, ‘yes I did’- nodding at a million miles an hour.

I asked him Authentic Cody Ford Jersey , “What one thing would you say has helped you achieve all the success that you have? What one thing has got you to the point where you are happy in your day to day life?”

Before sharing her bosses’ reply, she quickly mentioned that she had hoped to receive a good deal of information on what he did to get to where he was.

‘Instead what I got was two words’, she said.

Her boss had said, ‘MJ Authentic Ed Oliver Jersey , for me it comes down to two words, Self Discipline’.

And with that, her boss winked in his charming ways and picked up on a few almonds from the bowl on the table heading into his board meeting fighting (with a smile) another day at the office.

For MJ, these two words resonated with her because she we had already talked about the reality for winners in our previous sessions.

We talked about how Winners have dislikes Jim Kelly Jersey , just like we all do. They however find out what they want, and then do what ever it takes to get there.

I have had so many people tell me that they want to achieve great things in life. The only problem is that the tasks they have to accomplish to get there is something they dislike doing. I usually have two things to say.

a) Tough. If you really want something, then you will do what ever needs to be done to get there. Winning is simple. Nobody said it was easy.

b) Reassess what you want. The chances are your goal is not something you really really really want. Because if it is, you will not put so much weight on the pain of the tasks but more so on the pleasure of the end reward.

I will suggest the same for you. Take your pick from the above two choices because winners dislike the tasks that you do to. They simply have more pleasure associated with their end reward than the pain of doing the tasks. They see themselves living their dreams and reaching their goals and that everything else in between is simply a process. It’s just something they have to do.

I remember talking with a friend who was training for the Olympics. He would get up at 5am and go running in the cold weather as part of his preparation to ensure he was extremely fit for the big day. I asked him how he got himself out of bed in the cold morning and go running with such ease.

What he said has stayed with me as a great reminder whenever I am staring down the barrel of challenges I face to get to any of my goals. He said Nathan Peterman Jersey , ‘Kevin, you are not alone. I love my sleep just as much as you do, and a few years back, you would have never seen me get up any earlier than 7am. But my dream is to get to the Olympics and I will do whatever I need to do to get there. When I hear the alarm at 4:50am John Miller Jersey , I don’t hear an annoying noise. I hear that I am another day closer to living my dream. That’s how I get out of bed without thinking twice about it.’

Understand that all good things require work, just as implementing these truths that you are reading in your life. You are not alone, winners do it too.

Winners love to do what you do and dislike the tasks you dislike too. But if there is a goal to achieve within a time frame, they will do whatever it takes to get there. Winners practice and develop a much higher association of pleasure to achieving their goals compared to the pain of doing the tasks.

Winners have learned to pick things that ignite them so that they can go through the tasks they dislike along the way.

Find something that will ignite you.

MJ’s boss and my friend who was training for the Olympics understood what they wanted from their life. They were willing to do the things they dislike for the rewards they seek- because it was merely the process to get there.

No pain no gain.

And to make it even more precise- No smart pain Shaq Lawson Jersey , no gain.

I would love to hear from you.

Have a Winning “Self Disciplined” Month. Until we meet in person, Get Inspired, Get Informed & Get Going!!!

Connect with Kevin Abdulrahman on his official Facebook fan page http:www.facebookBestLeadershipSpeakerAsia

First of all you need to know that White is now owned by Husqvarna and it has a Viking No.1 motor and this makes sure that it is a reliable working machine. It may have the Viking No.1 motor, but the White comes at a fraction of the price. The one I am discussing here is the model 9800 and is this is a computerized machine.

You never have to worry about oiling it Dion Dawkins Jersey , this is never necessary.

You can program the machine to repeat anything, a certain stitch or stitches, a particular pattern, it will repeat buttonholes so they all come exactly the same with a choice of 5 different types.

This machine ha. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Air Vapormax Black Cheap Nike Vapormax Flyknit Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Air Max 90 White Cheap Air Max 90 Premium Cheap Nike Vapormax Cheap Air Vapormax Black Cheap Air Vapormax Flyknit
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Zainteresowania Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: